miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2015

High Scope: A constructivist Approach.

 
 
Introduction.
 
Constructivism is one important aspect that many teachers have to use, taking into account how people construct their own understanding and knowledge of the world, through experiencing things and reflecting on those experiences. In any case, we are active creators of our own knowledge.
I decided to choose this topic because it is important to know that there constructivist approaches that can be very useful for us as future teachers of English. Knowing the way in which these approaches can be implemented inside the classroom and also with our students.
 
 

Conclusion.

HIgh SCope is a good approach to implement in classrooms, because of the interactive activities that teacher use with their students in order to achieve the second language through own experiences to share with others, this to complement their understanding.

References.
Included in the video.


 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ara,
    I Agree with you, constructivist approaches offers many ways to improve our teaching techniques.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi araceli :)!
    I think that this topic is important because most of the teachers follow the cognitivism approach and theyare always the same dinamics and they are not interested in the learning style for thaier students so they need to be more than that because they can give to the class a special touch .
    well , i hope that you can comment my video too :)!
    strategiesofspeakingskills.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ara, this topic is important because as a future teachers we need to know how we can teach a children with a dynamic method and at the same time their acquire knowledge according to the language

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Aracely!!!
    I enjoyed watching your video ,but I found some mistakes while I was listening your speech.
    The first one is when you said: I am very happy to be here representing to my university.
    try to say: representing my University.
    The second one is where you said: Why I take the decision to ask for that, instead of I took the decision to ask for...
    and thats it :) 

    ResponderEliminar