jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

Public Speaking.


Introduction.
 
Many people are afraid to speak in public because of different issues that may occur when speaking, that could be because of nerves or this may be due to nerves that the person has, but we have to consider that these nerves must be controlled, thinking that we can with this challenge.
By this reason, the main objective with the support of those articles, is to improve our speaking, taking into account some important considerations to make that posible.
it is important to make mention that the use of materials or well visual aids, can be helpful to our improvement, so the use of maps is essential, by this way we can distribute all the informacion in an appropiate way.
The following map takes into account some aspects that the Public Speaking has and that aspects are useful for us.
 
 
The video contain kind of conflicts that people have while speaking but this is my personal opinion about my problems with speaking.
 
 
 
 
 
Conclusion.
 
Speaking is considered as the most important skills that people have to implement in their daily life, so with all those important aspects or advices, will be better to improve all doubts about it. The experience I had was great but I can noticed that I have to practice more to become as a good speaker because I have a lot grammatical mistakes, and I can't control myself, so it will be a challengue for me.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Ara
    I agree with you because we have to improve our speaking skill, as future teacher we have to develop confidence in ourselves and to improve what we already know.

    ResponderEliminar